Healing Hands – Jin Shin Jyutsu® self-help workshops empower groups and individuals to utilize one’s own hands on the body to relieve stress, reduce pain and stabilize the emotions. Learn the main flow patterns that connect us to source energy and help to release daily tension, with a focus on the attitudes that create imbalance.
The Journey Continues – Going deeper into self-help practices with an in depth look at the 26 safety energy locks.
From Bellyaches to Bruises: A Hands-On Energy Survival Guide for Mothers – Learn how to stay centered and comfort yourself while helping to relieve your children of common ailments and complaints.
Jin Shin Jyutsu and Yoga – Deepen your asana practice with an understanding of the energy body and the flow patterns that circulate through it.
Women’s Health and Empowerment
The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
Raising your Children Holistically
Introduction to the Chakras
Coping with Transitions
Introduction to Energy Medicine – Dispelling the Myths
Jin Shin Jyutsu® and Kabbalah
Customized group sessions for parties, corporate events and special needs.
What they say about the workshops:
Holistic Mom’s Network:
Twelve mothers responded to a survey about the workshop. All respondents felt that the workshop was extremely useful. What they reported liking best about the workshop were the following:
- “Instructions on how to apply Jin Shin Jyutsu®.”
- “The fact that we can start using it right away.”
- “Excellent presenter with useful practices.”
- “Great techniques.”
- “New topic that was fascinating.”
- “Nancy is a natural. . . Can we please have her speak again!”
- “Hands-on, practical information in a great mom-friendly environment.”
- “Great hands-on information.”
- “The practicality of the information, great pointers, cool speaker!”
- “Very useful information, easy tools to use in everyday situations.”
Deb – Franklin Lakes, NJ